Cyndy over at Yankee Texan Mom saw fit to bestow on me a Versatile Blogger award. I'd like to thank the music... Oh wait, that's a different dream. It is still awesome, none the less. If you haven't been over to visit her, then please do so. She has a little something for everyone and I enjoy checking up on what she's been doing.
It's nice to know people really do come back and read what you've written. Thank you Cyndy, for the award and for visiting.
So the rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are:
*Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
*Tell us seven things about yourself.
*Award fifteen recently discovered new bloggers.
Seven things about me...
1. I grew up with 3 sisters, no brothers. My poor dad.
2. I have a bowl of oatmeal every night an hour or two before bed. Steel Cut only please.
3. I love spam!
4. My favorite song in the world is Pachelbel's Canon in D (and I can't even sing to it)
5. My hair is so long it touches the chair seat when I sit. When I was in high school it was about 6 inches from the floor
6. I love KDramas (Korean soap operas, I watch on Hulu while eating my oatmeal)
7. My alter ego is known for her "Naughty Song" (Not a single dirty word in the whole song )
I will probably have to expand on all that at sometime but that's all you get for now.
Now these are the blogs I want to pass this award to. Please go visit them and follow if you find something you like!