Fuzzy Memory

Monday, May 30, 2011
Today is Memorial Day and I'd like to start by thanking all those who gave their lives so that we can enjoy the freedoms we have.  I also want to thank those who continue to risk their lives every day and to their families also.


I don't remember what I wrote about last night.  I guess the week or maybe the last two weeks caught up with me.  I can't even blame it on these.

Aren't the pretty though?

I remember sitting here thinking that I needed to hurry and get a post out for today.

I remember dozing off while writing it.  Not once, not twice, but 3 or 4 times.

I remember thinking, okay that's it and hitting "publish post".

I vaguely remember shutting off my computer and crawling in bed.

I'm afraid to look.  I don't think I used any dirty words.  I hope I didn't blurt out the name of a previous or fantasy lover.  I know I didn't post any of my naughty stories, only because I keep those on another computer and don't think I could have managed to transfer them in the state I was in.

Tonight, I'll just pat myself on the back for having a post at all and not skipping a day.

Tomorrow, I'll go read it.  Maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment