Lesson Learned: Making Your Site Traffic Count

Tuesday, May 3, 2011
I love learning new things.  I tell my kids the day you stop learning is the day you die.  Right now, I'm thinking about going back to school.  I would love to learn how to do graphic arts/webdesign/multimedia design.  I'm also using a book to teach myself to draw better.  When I find the time, I want to learn how to play the ukulele and relearn slack key guitar.  So much I want to do, if I could just find the time.



The biggest learning curve for me these past weeks have been this blogging thing.  I've been so lucky to find some great advice along the way.  Today I learned about the Alexa ranking.  I'd honestly never heard about it before.  It measures and compares the traffic to your site against all the others worldwide.  You have to have the toolbar installed for your visit to count.

If you've never heard about it or need more information, I've been following a wonderful blog called Will Work 4 Followers.  It is written by a well known blogger, Single Dad Laughing.  He just started this new one a couple of weeks ago and has been giving advice on how to grow your blog.  I don't know where I'd be now without his great tips.

If you are a reader of my blog, I thank you for dropping in time and time again.  Go take a look at that information and then install the toolbar.  We can all follow each other and help each other's Alexa rankings.

After you do that...Y'all come back now, you hear?

2 comments:

everyday products and more said...

Thanks for stopping by following you back great blog
http://everydayproductsandmore.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Thank you for following Random Deals. Here to return the favor. :)

I checked out Will Work for Followers and it really does have a lot of great info. Thanks!

Post a Comment