Baby Steps

Thursday, April 14, 2011


I'm not really new to blogging.  I actually have a few sites that I have started.  Each has fallen by the wayside for various reasons, some of them were actually very good reasons.  I want this one to stick.  It has been suggested...recommended...that I try to post something every day.  At first I thought, how can I post something entertaining every day?  Then the more I thought about it, the more sense it made to do it.  I don't have any followers yet so maybe it is a good time to just jump in with both feet while no one is looking.  Time to prime the pump...get into the habit...find my rhythm.

There is another blog I have been following.  The writer posts nearly every day, mostly about what her day has been like and the things she did.  I find it somehow comforting to read.  There is not always something exciting going on but the familiarity in the common day to day existence makes for a connection.  It's like my night bowl of oatmeal.  It's not always exciting but I enjoy it and actually look forward to it.

So I will try my best to post something, anything most days.  Weekends are harder and busier for my alter ego but I will do my best to put something in, no matter how small.  One step at a time I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment